Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Agenda - Mud - Batteries - Bottles - Scones - Red Cars

You know that song, um, I forget how it goes, "Ladies and gentlemen, let's get ready to rumble..."

And then it goes all crazy techno on us.
*nuh nuh nuhhhh*

I feel like that is my soundtrack for now.

My life has too much stuff.

[i like that]


It's like a race, perhaps Chariots of Fire is playing and I'm sprinting along.

[btw, last time I sprinted on the beach was with a lovely huge dead jelly
fish in my hand, and I ended up doing a faceplant, smash, fall into the hard wet sand]


So much to do.

I have to do enough reserach to fill up a 6 page essay, prepare for three tests/quizzes, learn how to name and draw molecules (such as a a 3-methylbenzaldehyde or m-methyl-benzaldehyde or a 4,5-dichloro-3-heanone or a divinylbenzene and while we're at it, why not add in a hexamethylenediamine? I like the 1-propyl-2-methylcyclopentane), read an act of the Merchant of Venice, and on top of that, I have a function or event every single night.

Here is my planner (agenda)... before I've even added in the assignements I will recieve those days:


[click here for a bigger version]

Make note of the babysitting tomarrow from right after school till 5:00, and then dance from 6:30 to 9. I have no idea when I'm going to cram in the homework. On Thursday, I have a orientation for Rotary. Friday, party. And I'm gone all Saturday on a really snazzy trip with the exchangers on a yacht.

Haha.. it's times like these when I don't think I can do it, but God pulls me through.

Gotta love life.
Moon River, wider than a mile,

I'm crossing you in style some day.

Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,

wherever you're going I'm going your way.
My review for today?

Amazing? Insane? Intense? Enjoyable?
Scones and chocolate for math?
Hyperness at Spanish.

I had an enjoyable time babysitting Jack and Wyant. Those kids are amazing.

We played soccer, football, baseball...

and then for about 45 minutes or more, we played with mud.

Oh my goodness.. I haven't done that for ages. My hands were caked with that stuff, and so was the rest of me. It was epic. Seriously, if you ever want some fun, just play in the mud. I'm sure there's some sort of benifit you get from it.



They're really sweet kids. Jack is on the right. Wyant on the left. Look at Wyants eyes.. they're so blue..

And of course, leaving the house with two huge freshly baked homemade chocolate chip cookies doesn't hurt either...
And, I took pictures of water bottles, batteries, and molecules today...








[this is the battery recycling center, well, box at our school]


[an amine (-NH2) used to find all the isomers of a 5 carbon amine]


[looks like someones going to die soon...]




[cookies for us.. and the new neighbors]


[clase de espanol]


[just a simple hexane carbon chain.. soon to be turned into a hexene or something...]

Today, or tomarrow... I challenge you to count the number of red cards you pass on your daily commute to work, school, or just by looking out your window...

I'll tell you why in my next blog, after I get some reports back... no reports, well, no explanation.

No comments: