Friday, June 8, 2007

Update That Covers a Month

Well, I haven't blogged for a while.

This can be explained for various reasons.
  1. I'm taking my meds... which means that I want to be on task more. And I feel quite gulty when doing stuff such as blogging when I should be cleaning my room.
  2. There's been little to blog about. It's an exchanging blog and I'm not on my exchange yet.
  3. School is coming to an end but not without first making a huge impact on my life. I've never gotten this little sleep night after night ever before. I think I'll go insane. I'm ready to slow down.
  4. My entire hand was caught in a fire and I can't type now without pain.
Okay, so 1-3 were true. The kids are down for 30 more minutes. The littles baby girl is asleep until 3:00 and the toddler boy is allowed to arise at 3:00 as well. This is my fourth babysitting job of the week. Here's an overview of the week:
Monday - Maia
Tuesday - Jack & Wyant
Wednesday - Hannah and then Janelle & Joannah
Friday - Curtis & Carrisa
I guess I ought to feel blessed to have so many baby sitting jobs.. and I do! But combined with homework and life is getting to be too much.

Walking with my dad last night was great. Just a reminded that it's okay to take a step back in life. Rely on God. He should be the first one I call on when things get rough. He's gonna be there for me. Watching my back. He won't give me nay more than I can handle.

Yesterday, I worked on a Spanish project with three other girls from 2:00 to 8:30... without any breaks. Just working constantly. It was fun though. I enjoyed the product that we made. Itwas a snazzy video. But when I finished I still had 4 assignments to do. Well.. two assignments and two tests to study for. I decided to rest my eyes from the computer for just 10 minutes. So I laid down with the lights on on the floor of my room. Next thing I know, it's 5:20 in the morning and time to get up. But, I think I needed that rest more than anything else.

Recently I got to go to St. Edwards park with Jenny, Caitie, Nate, Hannah, Emily, and Ian. That was a great time. It just seems to feel so relaxing with them. We all know each other and there's no pressure in anything. We just are. Are. We are friends. And nothing is going to stop that. We've been together long enough that life is good.

We hiked around a bit. Wandered through the woods. Sat by the lake. Sat on a log. Jumped.

Then we headed to QFC for some picnic fixings. Our picnic consisted of a bagette, baked chicken, and a cake. Cake and chicken and bread... can't beat that.

The music department of my school also recently went up to Vancouver for the weekend. I could go on about how snazzy it was and what a blast I had... but that could take pages. Which normally I would do. But there's so much. And only 18 minutes left. So pretty much I'll tell you this. We won. Everything. Everything we entered or attempted to win.. we won. We swept the competition. We were the champions. They ran out of trophies. I guess I sound cockie.. sorry. But I was quite pleased. We've been working so hard for this. Just our sophmore orchestra was able to beat the orchestras for four year high schools. I feel so blessed to be able to go to such a good school that supports its music department.


There is so much more to tell. But I'll save that for another day. Time to do a blog entry exclusively on my information on Swizterland.

No comments: