Monday, July 23, 2007

Krispy Letter Center [it's the KLC]


[oldish pic of epic proportions]

I got a letter from my sister.
I am happy.
She said they have snow gear for me.
That saves me in the packing process.

And they go to church.
And I can go Blauring[!]


Yesterday, I went to Echo Glen.

There were quite a few of us [?] including....

Me, my dad, Bill, Emily, Nate, Bethany, Isaic, Nathan, Steven, Aaron, Hannah, Steve, DeAnn, and Kirsten.

For those of you not with CCB, Echo Glen is a youth detention center.

Anyways, the kids were pretty responsive which is snazzy.

And one of the guys who works there, Greg, gave Nate, Kirsten, and I a campus tour on a golf cart!

It was quite amazing.

And on the way home, we stopped for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts... which always seems to make me happy.

No comments: