Saturday, March 15, 2008

Going Home When?

I rode from the snow covered field in the picture up the hill to my house..
and got this view. It had just snowed.. sigh. Life is beautiful eh?

Duration calculation results:

From and including: Freitag, 14. März 2008
To, but not including : Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2008

117 days

Or 3 months, 25 days excluding the end date.

Alternative time units
  • 117 days can be converted to one of these units:
  • 10.108.800 seconds
  • 168.480 minutes
  • 2808 hours
  • 16 weeks (rounded down)

Yep.. I coming home on the 9th of July.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excitement is imminent.

Hi there! I miss you and I love you. and of course I am just bursting to tell you something! Like BURSTING!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at this fine swiss blog:

http://writeon.swissinfo.ch