Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Instant Smiles Guaranteed

I remember back when I was 9 or so.

The African Childrens Choir came to my church.

It was amazing... touching.

Those kids, wow.

They sing with their soul.. no shame. Just singing out.

And I found them on YouTube.

Found that I remember this song from when they came.

They sing with happiness... they like what they do.

I remember how three of them even came to stay at my house! That was so cool! The smallest of the choir stayed with us. I remember Aunt Peace (their guardean) came too from a really hard place to say. I could find it on a map though. They were just joyful kids. They loved chai tea and oranges.

Just watch this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5jXxnr-FzQU

And smile...

These kids are beautiful to watch.

(www.africanchildrenschoir.com/)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember those kids coming and staying at our house. That was a lively night! I hope they're doing well, wherever they are.