Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Swing of Things

I feel like I have been at this school for so much longer than I really have...

I won`t say I really am apart of the group yet.. but it is good.

Today, my class did something that made me smile so much... I wish they knew how much it meant to me.

What they did was....

Well, on our wall, we have a small poster listing birthdays. And they wrote mine in! And I was with some other folks, and they called me over.. which alone made me happy.

And they were all standing there, smiling.
And pointed.
And I saw it.

And, wow, if only you knew how good it felt... the fact that they even knew the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie! that is so awesome!!! I am so happy for you! It seems like you are making some new awesome friends! that is such a blessing! ( probally for both of us! I really prayed hard that it would be a seamless transition with the friends aspect! Seems closer!) I have been praying avidly for you! I am so happy and proud of you, you have no idea! I hope that this exprience is just as fufilling for you that I think it is...I hope I am not being an odd one! I love you so much and hope to hear from you soon again!

Love Caitie!

PS. My other comments to your last blogs are not there...did you get them at all?