I can`t imagine life any other way.
I have my routine now and, well, I like it.
I go to school, hang out before school, do school, eat lunch in a tiny wooden room, and hang out with my friends afterwards... how could anything else compare?
Sure the teacher may be interesting at times... but I`ve got the exchangers don`t I?
I have a lot to say... so I`m going to do it through pictures and such... kk? Yep.
- Our teacher took us out sight seeing. We sall (what has happened to mein Englisch?) all the classics sights of Luzern and took a few pics...
- Me and Jorge went on a boat trip...the views were amazing!
- We went to a mirror maze and a museum about when Switzerland and the ice age and some gardens stuff...
- At school... we love to sing... all the time. The teacher is getting driven crazy. In class we sing HSM and any other song that comes to mind (Everything by Michael Buble) and out of class... well, Hey There Delilah and London Underground dominate...
- In lunch... wehave soo many stupid bees. Today, we saw at least 10 of them so my class headed over to the church step`s to eat.
- I have my mini speakers and Jorge brought some.. so we listen to musik.. a lot.
- Here, they have notecards for vocab that are, well, half size and brilliant!
- I love getting mail :P
- I`m afraid I`m starting to take my dear life for granted now... and the scenery, well, it lamost never gets old, but I`m used to it now.
I have so many moments to blog... but I guess that`s all for now.